About Tonic Hotel
The Tonic Hotel Group is a dynamic, independent hotel group which is always seeking to advance. The group is dedicated to the practice of a traditional hotel, listening to customers, committed to quality service through teams involved in the progression of the establishments.
5 hotels of 3 and 4 stars located in the heart of the cities of Paris, Marseille and Biarritz, or the Seine et Marne region, welcome you where everything happens, close to the main tourist attractions and activity centres, promoting discovery, access to transport or roads, with railway stations and airports closeby.
• The Tonic Hotel du Louvre – 3 ***
• The Grand Tonic Hotel Marseille – 4 ***
• The Grand Tonic Hotel Biarritz – 4 ***
• L’Auberge du Cheval Blanc – 3 ***
• The Tonic Hotel Saint-Germain – 3 ***
We are close to everything that is authentic in these destinations; You’re in the heart of Paris’ Left bank, or the heart of Paris’s Right bank, you are on the Old Port or a stone’s throw from the Grande Plage in Biarritz … and even when it comes to Disneyland Paris you are nestled in an authentic village in Seine et Marne.
So you can enjoy your stay with us to see everything nearby or just relax in the peace and comfort of your room with warm comfort.
The main business centres are also easily accessible regardless of the destination chosen:
• In Marseille, Parc Chanot by metro, Palais du Pharo in 10 minutes on foot
• In Paris, 30 mins from the Exhibition Centre or the Porte de Versailles on a direct line by public transport, and 15 minutes from La Défense
• In Biarritz a few minutes’ walk from Bellevue Centre and the Casino
And our customers, whether they are business men or individuals, can entrust, in Marseille, in Biarritz and at the Auberge du Cheval Blanc, their events or their seminars to us: our rooms boast daylight in the best conditions
This passion for service is found in each of our four Restaurants;
• 2 restaurants at L’Auberge du Cheval Blanc managed masterfully by our chef Marc Labourel, the gastronomic L’Auberge and L’Etna, our Italian brasserie.
• The LMB Marseille design jewel offers a menu that is as simple and accessible as it is delicious
• The warm and welcoming LMB Biarritz delights your palate with inspiration within your budget.
The renovation and constant improvement of our services and our facilities is also a priority.
In recent years, the Grand Tonic Hotel Marseille has been upgraded from a 3 to a 4-star hotel, the Auberge du Cheval Blanc got its 3 stars, and all our establishments are now classified according to the new Hospitality Standards.